[WG-InfoSharing] Any topics for CIS WG call this week?

Mark Lizar mark at openconsent.com
Wed Nov 1 18:41:45 UTC 2017

HI Andrew,

Besides working out what is next for the consent receipt, like extension protocol.  There is a need for discussing what to do to support  the CR spec.

If there are any requests for what to focus on next, as well as for listing/discussing what it takes to implement the protocol.

Its probably a good time to open up the next steps for the Consent receipt to the Kantara community, including UMA,  and to take suggestions on what to focus on next.   I suspect there is a lot of demand guidance on the use of consent receipts and that this should be a work group activity - proving us with a reason not never cancel a work group call.

- Mark