[WG-InfoSharing] Actions from the Consent Receipt Call this week

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Mar 29 23:40:02 CDT 2017

Thanks Mark, all.

I want to make a short comment on this:
<<but we would also require a mapping between the  spec and 29100
requirements>>

I definitely get that we have to map the aspects relating to Consent in ISO
29100 (Privacy Framework) and also in 29184 (Guideline for online notices
and consent.. at least with whatever working draft arises out of the
editing meetings here in NZ in 2 weeks time).
But I'm not convinced we need a full-blown mapping for 29100 because (from
memory I admit!) there is not enough of it that applies to consent - some
for sure, but 25% maybe? Add Purpose, Notice and Consent together and yea,
we are in the 60%+ coverage area.

My 2c...

Cheers
Colin