[WG-InfoSharing] Actions from the Consent Receipt Call this week

Mark OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Tue Mar 28 10:15:33 CDT 2017

Thanks Iain,

  We have had some comments, with many people telling me they are  going to put comments in themselves.   As a result I have been following generally what you have put below and am putting time into crafting a really good work group response.

There ICO Guidance is all over the map and there a lot of elements they bring up but don’t define.  As a result I am looking to provide a response that looks to provide future reviews and input, as the work out what guidance to develop.

  I am working on this again tonight and will send what i have before morning.  Apologies for the delay,

Best,

Mark

PS - for the ISO questions - I think its important we know what this work is going to accomplish and the path its going to take.  Very much agree we would need at least a 1.1, - but we would also require a mapping between the  spec and 29100 requirements and this would likely need to be included as a profile for the minimum viable consent receipt specification v.1.1 -  (or some equivalent type of action)