[WG-InfoSharing] Actions from the Consent Receipt Call this week

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Mon Mar 27 16:35:27 CDT 2017

My main comment for the ICO response would be that we should keep it short and sweet and major on:

- that Personal Data Receipts (inc Consent) have the potential to be a major step forward in empowering individuals, and that they should endorse the approach

- that Kantara has an almost approved v 1.0 of a consent receipt spec, and will have a 1.1 later this year in plenty of time for GDPR

As regards the ISO question, i’m with David, we need to get the spec to 1.1 with as many of the queries raised in the recent review addressed as we can before around Sept 2017.

Hope that helps.

Iain