[WG-InfoSharing] Actions from the Consent Receipt Call this week

Mark OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Fri Mar 24 09:51:33 CDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

A couple of items from this weeks call for the list.

1. Please send any or all comments for the ICO Consent Guidance review by Sunday, either directly to me or on the list.

2. In our charter we are currently chartered to move the consent receipt forward to a fast track program at ISO

In our call we discussed  the current charter and the plan to move the CR spec to ISO.   An action was created to ask the workgroup to review the charter and to advise/write up a plan for moving the CR spec forward, and/or updating the charter.
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Charter+2016 <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Charter+2016>

David advises as acting editor that we plan the spec work to the point where it usable for moving forward.  Explaining that there are key issues and elements in the CR which need to be addressed ideally in  v.1.1, before moving the spec work.

Best Regards,