[WG-InfoSharing] ICO Guidance on Consent

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Tue Mar 21 08:40:02 CDT 2017

All make sense.

Will use this thread to also make you aware of a recent digi.me<http://digi.me> blog and the importance of engaging with the Kantara Initiative<https://blog.digi.me/2017/03/21/driving-interoperability-adoption-with-the-kantara-initiative/>.

https://blog.digi.me/2017/03/21/driving-interoperability-adoption-with-the-kantara-initiative/