[WG-InfoSharing] ICO Guidance on Consent

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Sun Mar 19 15:32:54 CDT 2017

Hi CISWG,

Does anyone mind if I open comment input from the My Data consent Track and Digital Catapult?

 The idea here being that I advertise to them this week offering a place for comments on this pioneering guidance effort.  If you object to expanding the scope please speak up on the list or contact me directly .

Best Regards,

Mark