[WG-InfoSharing] ICO Guidance on Consent

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Sat Mar 11 05:37:25 CST 2017

I think we need a wiki/ collaborative document through which we can discuss and agree a formal response from CISWG to the ICO consultancy.

Can we put that up on a wiki page in the Kantara group space, or do we need a Google Doc or similar? The combined response can then go in from either Andrew as Group Chair or Colin as Executive Director.