[WG-InfoSharing] Call for Proposals, presentations, demo's and Keynotes

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Thu Mar 9 16:51:27 CST 2017

Hi Iain,

Excellent.!!
Great idea to show off the consent based advertising project we are working on :-)  The link for putting proposals forward is at http://mydata2017.org/programme/call-for-proposals/ <http://mydata2017.org/programme/call-for-proposals/>

or you can send it to consent at mydata.org - let me know if you need anything from me.  Also, if anyone has any suggestions for Key Notes for the consent track are creating a list now.

Kind Regards,

Mark