[WG-InfoSharing] Today's CIS WG call details

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:02:13 CST 2017

Hi everyone - on today's call we will work towards confirmation of David's
proposed comment dispositions. My goal for the call is to be able to move
the following which will allow us to finalize the Consent Receipt
specification v1.0

"Motion to confirm the Editor’s proposed disposition of “Accepted” for
comments ( LIST HERE ) and to instruct the Editor to modify the Consent
Receipt specification draft accordingly."

"Motion to confirm the Editor’s proposed disposition of “Rejected” and
“Noted” for comments ( LIST HERE )."

"Motion to confirm the Editor’s proposed disposition of “Next Version” for
comments ( LIST HERE ) and to instruct the Editor to add those comments to
the list of specification enhancement requests."

*We will also continue discussion of the comments flagged in the
spreadsheet as 'to be discussed'.*
=====

*Dial in details:*

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/983443893