[WG-InfoSharing] REMINDER: Re: Current set of proposed response to comments

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 11:15:24 CST 2017

Ok thanks, I have already sent the annotated human readable consent receipt that I submitted in the process but which was not in the sheet. So perhaps we talk briefly on that.

Beyond that, I'd like to discuss next steps on the data portability work strand; the GDPR clock is ticking on that one.

Cheers

Iain