[WG-InfoSharing] REMINDER: Re: Current set of proposed response to comments

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:28:46 CST 2017

Hi everyone - just a reminder that unless flagged (I hope in advance) we
will not discuss proposed dispositions of individual comments on this
week's CIS WG call.
So, in your review of the comments spreadsheet circulated by David on March
3 please notify this list of any items that need further discussion.

thanks
andrew.

=======
In the March 9, 2017 meeting all CR comments on the spreadsheet with
David's proposed disposition of 'Accept', 'Reject' or 'Noted' will be
confirmed as indicated using a WG motion.
Similarly, all CR comments with a proposed disposition of 'NextVer' will be
confirmed for consideration in version 1.1 of the CR using a WG motion.

If you wish to discuss the disposition of any of those comments during the
WG call or prior, please say so on this distribution list.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant