[WG-InfoSharing] Office Example of Json to CR Field Mapping needed

Mark OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Wed Mar 8 09:27:44 CST 2017

Hi David/WG,

I noticed that the mapping of the consent receipt fields to json fields is not in the specification and I wondering if we can put this back in?

Apologies if I am missing a conversation here, but this is having a negative impact on implementations and I am being asked to produce this mapping.  We have this mapping in the v.08 - so I was thinking we could just grab this and update it with the latest updates to the spec.

Is this something we can do?

Kind Regards,

				- Mark