[WG-InfoSharing] ICO Guidance on Consent

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Thu Mar 2 16:41:17 CST 2017

Yes, I think we should respond as CISWG/ Kantara to the short consultation (by 31st March), and also to this one referenced for later in the year.

That won’t be the end of our work on consent. Later in the year we are planning to issue a call for evidence to get a better sense of what technical solutions are available or are being developed for obtaining and managing consent.