[WG-InfoSharing] ONC Challenge - new work for the Heath ID Assurance WG?

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:23:47 CST 2017

Hi everyone - I saw this notification a few weeks ago, and would like the
HIAWG and CISWG to consider entering the competition as the Kantara
Initiative. My thought is that it could be a good rallying point for the
HIAWG to work with.

>From the call:
"The Privacy Policy Snapshot Challenge is a call for designers, developers,
and health data privacy experts to create an online ONC Model Privacy
Notice generator. "

Kantara owns a 'Consent Receipt' Generator that was built to demonstrate
how the consent receipts from the CISWG could be implemented.

It's my sense that it should be possible to modify the code to suit the
requirements of the competition.

Submission is due April 10, 2017

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/12/14/2016-29718/announcement-of-requirements-and-registration-for-privacy-policy-snapshot-challenge

Who's in?
(We need to start asap - there is a requirement for user/consumer feedback
testing)

andrew
Leadership Council Chair, Kantara

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP