[WG-InfoSharing] Consent on behalf of children

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 07:42:56 CST 2017

Not within this group so far as i’m aware, although some of the experts on the list might be able to point to some useful resources.

Let me know if you find any, I have two kids 6 and 8 and my experience is that they are regularly confronted with scenarios where they don’t have the skill-set to act as they should - console games such as FIFA 17 are a good example.

Iain