[WG-InfoSharing] CIS WG Meeting 2016-01-05 15:30 GMT / 10:30 EST

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:38:10 CST 2017

Happy New Year everyone!

Let's have a call this week to discuss plan of action for the WG now that
the CR v1 is going to public review.

I'll try to work up an approach for us to work through what we hope can
happen in 2017 and what org structure might be needed for that to happen.

andrew.

Dial in details:

*https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/983443893
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/983443893>*

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
*United States : +1 (571) 317-3129*

*Access Code: 983-443-893*

More phone numbers
Canada : +1 (647) 497-9350