[WG-InfoSharing] CR - Implementors Feedback

David Turner david.turner at voltagegate.com
Fri Nov 18 14:53:44 CST 2016

Hello all,

I have attached the schema that Samuli modified to add proper validation.
(thanks Samuli). I also changed "jti" to "consentReceiptID" because "jti"
is a reserved name in JWT, and I added dataRention (see below).

>>> Mark Added - "Public Key should be in Data Controller section"
[dt] I don't agree. Each receipt will have just one key. If there are more
complex scenarios requiring multiple keys from different authorities then
we can deal with that in a future version, or we can assume it will be an
implementation-specific detail.

>>> Mark Added "Add Data Retention Field as suggested in v.0.9.3”
[dt] I added this to the attached schema as a "string", like
purposeTermination. Mark, please provide text for the field description.

David