[WG-InfoSharing] Meeting notes 2016-11-03

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:23:04 CDT 2016

Hi folks - my apologies for the daylight savings time calendar issues -
next week we are back to normal time.

Meeting notes here:
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/DRAFT+2016-11-03+Meeting+Notes

Our objective this week is to finalize all edits to the CR draft. On
November 10 the plan is to have a motion to approve the CR draft as a WG
recommendation. This date is to allow approval and balloting times for the
Leadership Council and Kantara all-member ballot. Goal is to have a 1.0
fully approved in January.

Please watch for David's posting of a Google doc link to do final
comments/suggestions. He is also assembling a backlog for a v1.0.1 or v1.1
- we will discuss this if time permits on the 10th.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

1249 Palmer Road,