[WG-InfoSharing] [Update] CIS Consent Receipt Call

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:37:46 CDT 2016

Sorry Mary - just got this - we'll have to see how it goes today - daylight
saving time chaos as usual. The Kantara calendar event in the is pinned to
UK time & I only noticed it last night.

I'll go on the line now and see who is there (and then again at 8:30 PT)
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

1249 Palmer Road,