[WG-InfoSharing] [Update] CIS Consent Receipt Call

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:05:29 CDT 2016

Hi everyone - a reminder that we have a call Thursday. I see that the
meeting time is pinned to UK time, which means that in EU the time is the
regular meeting time and that in North America the meeting is at 11:30 EDT
/ 8:30 PDT.

Please let me know if the time shift will affect you - this is the last
meeting for discussion of the draft CR spec. Next week is a WG vote on the
text.

andrew.

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: CIS Consent Receipt Call
Dial in details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/983443893

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 983-443-893

More phone numbers
Canada : +1 (647) 497-9350
Sweden : +46 (o) 853 527 836
United Kingdom : +44 (o) 330 221 0086
When: Thu Nov 3, 2016 8:30am – 9:30am Pacific Time - Vancouver
Where: GoToMeeting
Who:
     * Kantara Initiative - creator
     * John Wunderlich