[WG-InfoSharing] Clarifying Scope field for MVCR

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Thu Mar 24 12:58:00 CDT 2016

Thanks for this input justin,

But still not really clear, do you mean what the Data Controller or Grantee is allowed to do with the personal data that is provided?  i.e. purpose  - or do you mean what access or technical operations are allowed on this data internally for the Data controller in line with the purpose specified? i.e. read the personal data or write to the personal data

- Mark