[WG-InfoSharing] Clarifying Scope field for MVCR

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Thu Mar 24 07:40:44 CDT 2016

These are taken from OAuth, and represent one aspect of data access
that's been requested by the service. As it says below, it's a string
that represents "what the subject of the receipt is allowed to do". In
the case where you're doing an actual OAuth or UMA transaction, it makes
sense to simply copy the "scope" value from that straight through. If
you're not, it's still a valuable field as it can help describe the
nature of the receipt itself.

  -- Justin