[WG-InfoSharing] MVCR Field & Conformance Google Spreadsheet

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Wed Mar 16 07:04:18 CDT 2016

Hi All,

I have closed the workbook to invite only.  As all of the work is under IPR and its meant for comments please send me a direct message to be added to the edit list of this document.  I have been told that it is not advised to use Google Workbooks for IPR spec work, but, I find this tool invaluable for collaborate spec work.

So, as a compromise I have added the Kantara IPR notice to the workbook and closed it to public viewing.  If you would like to comment and discuss please send me or the other chairs a message to add you to the spec workbook.

Kind Regards,

Mark Lizar
Executive Director
Open Consent Group