[WG-InfoSharing] MVCR - Call March 14th: 9pm UK Time

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Mon Mar 14 14:43:52 CDT 2016

Works for me.

Fair notice. Next Monday will be the last call I’m likely to be able to
make before IIW is done. I’ll be out of the country on engagement again and
the hours just don’t work. I’m hoping that we can push through using GitHub
to get a candidate final for IIW. 😃

Sincerely,
John Wunderlich
@PrivacyCDN

Call: +1 (647) 669-4749
eMail: john at wunderlich.ca

On 14 March 2016 at 15:33, Mark Lizar - OCG <m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> First of all, due to summer time skew, the call today was at 8pm UK time,
>  and as Iain and Mary both can’t make it tonight I suggest we postpone
> until next Monday.
>
> Even so, I will be online if anyone wants to get in touch.
>
> Best Regards,
>

> Mark Lizar
> Executive Director
> Open Consent Group
>
> Email: m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
> Mobile: +447738382658
> Twitter: @smartopian
>
> On 12 Mar 2016, at 14:11, Mark Lizar - OCG <m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com>
> wrote:
>

> Hi CISWG,
>
> Reminder we have a call on Monday and an agenda that is stacking up.  I
> had a chance to go through the work this week and start on the conformance
> requirements, in this regard I have moved conformance to second item and
> field review to the first item on the agenda.
>
> The reason being is that it is easier to work on conformance objectives
> once the fields are cleaned up.
>
> Agenda
> <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2016-03-12+Meeting+Notes?flashId=-136134019> -
> (posted already)
>

>    - in Monday’s meeting we would like to get through review on fields
>    and columns for the spec, please take a moment to review and comment prior
>    to the call so that we can move through the changes quickly on the call.
>       - In particular, items that require comments are:
>          - updating the field names: Collection Method -policy link
>          updated to privacy policy link, data controller to data controller name
>          - removing short privacy policy link
>          - removing scopes
>          - removing issuer (as this is in data controller)
>          - removing subject ID (we can table this time)
>       - Adding consent type,
>          - propose adding explicit consent Y/N flag
>       - You can confirm/comment on these field changes in the spread sheet
>       <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmHxYJRNxtDZsy5hSDTHcQTZbsxI-cMQ7HE7hd47DUU/edit?usp=sharing>
>
>          - in particular scopes and adding explicit consent (Y/N) could
>          use comments if you have them
>       - MVCR Goals and Modes of Conformance and Compliance
>       -
>       -  MVCR Goals:
>    a) interoperability
>    b) adoption
>    c) extensibility
>    d) compliance
>
> The MVCR conformance table can also be found in the spread sheet
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmHxYJRNxtDZsy5hSDTHcQTZbsxI-cMQ7HE7hd47DUU/edit?usp=sharing>
>

> Example of Conformance Modes table can be found here (if your interested)
>
> https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/certification/2011+Q1+Kantara+Initiative+SAML+2.0+Full-Matrix+Interoperability+Testing
>
> *Call Details*
>
> Calendar: https://kantarainitiative.org/calendars/

> [...]

prohibited.