[WG-InfoSharing] Github Versions Merged

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Mon Mar 14 12:43:36 CDT 2016

Yes, run MVCR with pick last options I'd suggest.

That was a significant bit of the feedback when I asked our Salesforce team to deploy. Their point was 'if you don't define it, we'll only have to join the queue to speak to the lawyers, who will bring in their external lawyers, and we'll end up with a watered down version of what you could have put in your pick list I the first place.