[WG-InfoSharing] Github Versions Merged

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Mon Mar 14 06:41:57 CDT 2016

FYI:

As requested:

I have merged John’s version (I think) its first time I have tried to merge via github interface.

Initial comments I have for this version are:
To not limit MVCR scope to websites,
to improve scope by making it more specific,
We need to get the MVCR much closer to machine readable consent receipts.  (we can try and remove the json to appendix) but this seems to make the machine readable stuff a lot harder
Consent type should be changed to - explicit consent (y/n) -  which I think everyone will be happy with.
- Mark