[WG-InfoSharing] MVCR - Call March 14th: 9pm UK Time

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Sat Mar 12 08:11:40 CST 2016

Hi CISWG,

Reminder we have a call on Monday and an agenda that is stacking up.  I had a chance to go through the work this week and start on the conformance requirements, in this regard I have moved conformance to second item and field review to the first item on the agenda.

The reason being is that it is easier to work on conformance objectives once the fields are cleaned up.

Agenda <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2016-03-12+Meeting+Notes?flashId=-136134019> - (posted already)

in Monday’s meeting we would like to get through review on fields and columns for the spec, please take a moment to review and comment prior to the call so that we can move through the changes quickly on the call.
In particular, items that require comments are:
updating the field names: Collection Method -policy link updated to privacy policy link, data controller to data controller name
removing short privacy policy link
removing scopes
removing issuer (as this is in data controller)
removing subject ID (we can table this time)
Adding consent type,
propose adding explicit consent Y/N flag
You can confirm/comment on these field changes in the spread sheet <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmHxYJRNxtDZsy5hSDTHcQTZbsxI-cMQ7HE7hd47DUU/edit?usp=sharing>
in particular scopes and adding explicit consent (Y/N) could use comments if you have them
MVCR Goals and Modes of Conformance and Compliance
 MVCR Goals:
a) interoperability
b) adoption
c) extensibility
d) compliance
The MVCR conformance table can also be found in the spread sheet <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmHxYJRNxtDZsy5hSDTHcQTZbsxI-cMQ7HE7hd47DUU/edit?usp=sharing>

Example of Conformance Modes table can be found here (if your interested)
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/certification/2011+Q1+Kantara+Initiative+SAML+2.0+Full-Matrix+Interoperability+Testing

Call Details
Calendar: https://kantarainitiative.org/calendars/ <https://kantarainitiative.org/calendars/>
Dial-in Details <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info>