[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: Compliance CR pre-publication test

Nick Doty npdoty at ischool.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 7 16:40:02 CST 2016

Hi all,

Apologies, but please don't use the link in the previous email as a draft of the current Tracking Compliance work at W3C; it's a pre-publication test for review by the Working Group and explicitly not a version to be cited.

You can see the latest editor's draft of the Tracking Compliance and Scope specification here:
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html

And the latest stable version is the Last Call Working Draft, available here:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-tracking-compliance-20150714/

We hope to have a stable Candidate Recommendation published soon, which is likely to be basically the same text as the editor's draft.

Thanks,
Nick