[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: Compliance CR pre-publication test

mary hodder hodder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:45:11 CST 2016

HI All,

Regarding User Submitted Terms, I'm forwarding the following email (Nick is
an editor on this) on the current state of Do Not Track standard at WC3.

The first link is their latest draft and is interesting as a model for us,
as they finish up their draft standard.

Note that as they go through the standards process, I'll submit their DNT
standard to IDESG as well.

mary