[WG-InfoSharing] Invitation To RealConsent Workshop Jan 28 from 3-5 pm

OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Fri Mar 4 14:46:13 CST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am very happy to announce the the next workshop in our year long series of events on Consent & Design at Digital Catapult in London.  We would like to invite you to attend on March 21, from 10am to 4pm.

Here is a link to sign up and more information: <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/real-consent-consent-design-tickets-22274347172>

As we are all aware consent as it currently managed online is broken and doesn’t provide people real consent.  The next workshop in the series is mapping the landscape of Consent & Design.  We will be hosting some industry speakers, mapping design elements, then delving into how design aspects effect the metrics of usable consent.  A topic well discussed in our first workshop <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8484951/8484951-6111199357825007621>.

The event series aims to produce a Real Consent Cookbook for implementation, design and evaluation of modern consent. We will also focus on topics such as consent trust metrics, and how real consent can hep to build trust frameworks.  We are also open to hear your suggestion in this space. If you have a topic you would like to see covered in our upcoming discussion, please let us know.

We invite you to (re) join a new LinkedIn Group <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8484951>, specific to Real Consent topic.   (to keep discussion going between workshops)  Which is where you can find a summary of the last workshop.

Planned Workshops:

March 21: Consent & Design
May 27: Trust & Consent
Sept 26: Consent & Design Metrics