[WG-InfoSharing] (No call today) Next WG call Thursday Oct 2

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Wed Sep 24 13:08:22 CDT 2014

Dear Work Group Members,

There is ‘no call today’ - The Next Proposed WG call is Thursday Oct 2, at the same time.

(Alright, Okay, it is a bit complicated.  )

The time the call was scheduled today is at exactly the same time as a Kantara  Leadership Call which we need to attend.  Thus providing a conflict.

Taking all other schedules in to account I propose that we have a  CIS work group meeting next week Thursday Oct 2?  (giving people time to read this and schedule themselves to attend).  In the same time slot.

> 1pm PT
> 4pm ET
> 9pm GMT

- Next day ( 8 am in NZ)

Where it appears that Line A - Is available.

Any Objections ?

Mark
(apologies for confusion)