[WG-InfoSharing] CIS Working Group Kick-off meeting poll

Lionel Klee Lionel.Klee at dia.govt.nz
Tue Sep 23 23:37:13 CDT 2014

The suggested 1pm PT would potentially work for me for 8am NZT.  The Doodle poll didn't seem to correctly convert the time.

As indicated by Colin, we're tracking the working group email discussion, but perhaps not able to make a significant contribution to the initial phase of the MVCR. We're certainly interested in some of the subsequent consent use cases.

Regards,

Lionel Klee
Senior Business Analyst
RealMe Programme
The Department of Internal Affairs Te Tari Taiwhenua
+64 4 463 1357
+64 21 618872
http://www.dia.govt.nz http://www.realme.govt.nz