[WG-InfoSharing] CIS Working Group Kick-off meeting poll

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Tue Sep 23 15:06:14 CDT 2014

HI Mary,

I second the motion for a meeting, I am available tomorrow Wed at the times below (corrected Est to 4pm)

> 1pm PT,  (UTC -8)
> 4pm ET   (UTC -5_
> 9pm GMT (UTC 00)

I also would like to propose a meeting  Thursday, October 9th at 8;am (UTC-0 London Time) (Japan 11pm, New Zealand 9pm).

While we get the administration of meeting sorted.

Call Details Below,

Kind Regards,

Mark

Bridge, Skype & SIP Access
Conference IDs
North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
International Toll: http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html

Skype: +99051000000481
Skype Name: Turbo Bridge

TurboPhone: (beta) Click Here
Works with Internet Explorer on Windows only

SIP Access: (using IP phone or soft phone)
sip:bridge at turbobridge.com
SIP URL details: https://www.turbobridge.com/help/Index.html?context=180
Conference ID-A: 402-2737

On 23 Sep 2014, at 15:32, M a r y H o d d e r <hodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi CISWG Members,
>
> Here is an UPDATE on MEETING PLANNING:
>
> The doodle poll Marissa sent out is located here:
>>> http://doodle.com/kz3gfy4pswr26n7a
>
> And the data collected is as follows in the attached screenshots.. where 1pm PT on Wednesdays appears to be the most agreeable time.
>
> That would mean for members in other time zones,
> Wednesdays:
> 1pm PT,  (UTC -8)
> 4pm ET   (UTC -5_
> 9pm GMT (UTC 00)

Thursday, October 9th at 8;am (UTC-0 London Time) (Japan 11pm, New Zealand 9pm) on Thursdays at UTC 8