[WG-InfoSharing] CIS Working Group Kick-off meeting poll

M a r y H o d d e r hodder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:32:14 CDT 2014

Hi CISWG Members,

Here is an UPDATE on MEETING PLANNING:

The doodle poll Marissa sent out is located here:
>> http://doodle.com/kz3gfy4pswr26n7a

And the data collected is as follows in the attached screenshots.. where 1pm PT on Wednesdays appears to be the most agreeable time.

That would mean for members in other time zones,
Wednesdays:
1pm PT
3pm ET
9pm GMT

The following day (Thursdays)
8am NZ and Japan

Can our NZ, Japan and UK folks who haven't responded, confirm that this works?

If so, we will schedule a call for tomorrow and next Wednesday (or Thursdays for those in those time zones)
even if tomorrow isn't possible due to the last minute notice.

But we'd like to check in and get going for the fall..

Please respond to this email right away.

Thank you so much,
Mary Hodder