[WG-InfoSharing] CIS Working Group Kick-off meeting poll

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Sep 15 14:59:40 CDT 2014

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your suggestion.  I took the most popular times from the last
poll and tried to consolidate it for the Western time zone and there are a
few working group meeting scheduled, so I was trying to have it not overlap
with another meeting. IA-WG and UMA are both 9-10 am PST on Thursday.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich