[WG-InfoSharing] CIS Working Group Kick-off meeting poll

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Sep 15 12:42:52 CDT 2014

Dear CIS Working Group:

In scheduling a working group meeting going forward, it was decided to do
two separate polls to see which timezone works the best or having meetings
in two different time zones.

Would you please fill-out the poll that best fits your time zone.  If both
polls work, then please click on the link and fill in the information for
both polls.

Eastern Time Zone Meeting:  I used Japan's timezone for this poll, please
click here:  http://doodle.com/kz3gfy4pswr26n7a

Western Time Zone Meeting:  I used PST timezone for this poll, please click
here:
http://doodle.com/3wacci5pdupah2rk

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich