[WG-InfoSharing] Utretch Report & Presentation

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Wed Sep 10 11:19:34 CDT 2014

Joe and I have yet to sync up on those, but my view would be:

1) Yes, a quick census would be a good idea; i’ll initiate that once i’ve caught up with Joe.

2) I understand the attraction of rotating times, but in practice we tried that once before and having one person consistently on calls at either the start or end of their day proved almost impossible. It may be that if we agree a time before each call, and have an expectation of running them once a month or so then that could be made to work.

I’ll be in touch when Joe and I have caught up.

Cheers

Iain