[WG-InfoSharing] [WG-UMA] Minimum Viable Consent Receipt draft spec

Lionel Klee Lionel.Klee at dia.govt.nz
Mon Sep 1 16:34:53 CDT 2014

Mark,

We're growing the citizens' personal information sharing ecosystem starting with authoritative data - which is generally held by government agencies, but we are anticipating the increasing importance of personal data stores.

However, an interim concern, at least locally, is whether the various providers of such personal data vaults can operate viably without marketing the information in some way to third parties. If initially there are only a few providers, then perhaps there will be greater security and privacy risks than if such personal information is spread across a variety of data stores.

Lionel.