[WG-InfoSharing] Reminder of Meeting Thursday 27th (US Thanks Giving Meeting)

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Nov 28 10:06:22 CST 2014

Hi All,

Meeting notes can be found her
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2014-11-27+Meeting+Notes?flashId=1124322274

I have Updated Agenda with ISO Liaison Added.

Liaisons and Updates
Action Items
ISO Liaison
Review/Work on Budget Request
Planning the Architecture for the MVCR demonstrator
AOB
, smarthart <mark.lizar at gmail.com> wrote:

Also please find attached updated Budget Request From

Mark

I tentatively have a partner company to match fuding on this with £1000.00