[WG-InfoSharing] Reminder of Meeting Thursday 27th (US Thanks Giving Meeting)

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Tue Nov 25 10:17:09 CST 2014

Hello All,

I apologise for the poor notes.  I had lost my first set of notes, then my
second.  So I have lost the MVCR version roadmap notes.  So, we will need
to address this again. The good news is that the timeout on the wiki is now
extended from 30 min to 120 min.

I have drafted a small budget request to produce an Alpha demonstrator of
the MVCR spec. Please find this attached.

In addition we have a meeting this Thursday.

*Agenda*,

   1. Liaisons and Updates
   2. Action Items
   3. Review/Work on Budget Request
   4. Planning the Architecture for the MVCR demonstrator
   5. AOB

*Call Details.*

(note all call details and schedule have been updated on the Kantara
calendar and are on the wiki)

*Teleconferences:*

   - Dial-in Details
   <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info>