[WG-InfoSharing] FYI: ISO: New project: User Friendly Online Notice and Consent

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:26:47 CST 2014

Thanks John
But you needn't contribute via the Canada NB.Kantara already has a liason with ISO WG5, so it would make sense to go via that route.One of Kantara's benefits for members is that folks can engage in that process, which can be hard to achieve sometimes, on a National Body level.  You or anyone else can sign up for it here.http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/lsc/HomeISO copyright means that Kantara cannot have that part of its site open to unrestricted access.
Nonetheless, support from NBs would be extremely helpful, so sharing the MVCR work with them beforehand would prepare the Canadian delegates and experts accordingly.
CheersColin