[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: [KI-LC] IMPORTANT: LC WG/DG Budget Request Template

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Thu Nov 20 07:49:53 CST 2014

I’m due to be on another call at that time but i’ll dip in and out on Skype and Skype chat if I can.

What is the funding requirement; i.e. how much and what for?

Perhaps we could do more of this kind of iteration on-list because we have not as yet cracked the dial-in times issue in a way that all can join on a regular basis.

So, work takes place on the wiki and group pages on the Kantara web site, with iteration via email, meetings every two weeks and ad hoc phone/ face to face as needs be.

Cheers

Iain