[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: [KI-LC] IMPORTANT: LC WG/DG Budget Request Template

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Nov 20 07:17:36 CST 2014

Call information for tonight.

For anyone interested in getting involved in the call today.

The call will be at 9pm UK time and you can send me a msg on Skype: smarthart and I will drop you into the call.

We are aiming to put the MVCR as a stand alone spec solution so that any organisation can use it, and I would like to discuss asking for a little bit of funding to put this forward to ISO and IDSEG as a singular consent record format.

All other ideas for funding are welcome.

Best,

Mark