[WG-InfoSharing] Query for alternate time

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:33:20 EST 2013

All A OK from NZ.
Lionel will lead on this.
Thanks!..and real special thanks to Iain.. :-)
Cheers
Colin

From: joe at switchbook.com
To: wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:09:25 -0800
CC: Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Subject: [WG-InfoSharing] Query for alternate time

In order to make things reasonable for our collaborators in Japan and New Zealand, we'd like to move every other meeting of the ISWG to a new time.

Currently, we are meeting Tuesdays at 12:30pm PST which is

8:30pm UK

8:30am NZT

5:30am JST

How about a 4:30pm PST call?  That would be

12:30am UK

12:30pm NZT

9:30am JST

How would that work for our friends across the Pacific?

-j

p.s.

This weeks call will be at the usual time.  If we can settle on a new time, we'll try it out next week, Tuesday, Feb 5.

--

Joe Andrieu

SwitchBook

joe at switchbook.com