[WG-InfoSharing] Today's Call (new regular time)

Joe Andrieu joe at switchbook.com
Thu Jan 10 12:03:43 EST 2013

Indeed, that is good news. With the UK, New Zealand, Japan, West Coast
US time zones, I'm wondering how best to collaborate.

I've got the current Chrome plugin working nicely with Google and the
Facebook Guardian app, btw. Next steps are to document the data model
for that and then refactor the code so its easy for web pages to
utilize the same codebase as the plugin for rendering the label.

I'd love to talk more about the response in Japan, especially around
issues of localization and language.

Maybe we could schedule a call at a time that works for you and me,
Nat, and invite others if they can make it.

-j