[WG-InfoSharing] Today's Call (new regular time)

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:04:20 EST 2013

Greetings.

As the call times are rather inconvenient for me, I am not calling in.
However, I would like to get involved in the discussion through emails.

I am also happy to report that the concept of the Standard Label has been
introduced to the Japanese government and one of the working group there
has started discussing it.

Best,

=nat via iPhone

Jan 9, 2013 2:26、Joe Andrieu <joe at switchbook.com> のメッセージ:

 *THIS WEEK'S CALL*
*12:30 pm PDT, 3:30pm EDT, 8:30pm UK*

AGENDA

Today we will kick off the new year reviewing plans for getting the
Standard Label specification final and demo code usable by websites and
application providers.

Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Time: 12:30pm PT | 3:30pm ET | 8:30pm UK time

Please join the meeting via GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/844771298

Join the conference call
* Skype:+99051000000481 <skype:+99051000000481>
* US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
* UK Dial-In: +44-20-3137-5285
* Conference ID: 178-2540
GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298