[WG-InfoSharing] Std Info Sharing Agreement: Mindmap from today's call

Judi Clark coach at digitalIDcoach.com
Mon Feb 28 15:46:02 EST 2011

All,

We've been collaboratively working away in MindMeister on our workflow
for our Standard Information Sharing Agreement for a few weeks. A couple
of problems have come up that caused me some alarm: 1) MindMeister
requires a user account to view & collaborate on our work, 2) we've
experienced a few problems with authorizing new accounts and logging in,
and 3) they save our work in a proprietary format (.mind). To export
this back to a usable (.mm) format requires a premium account (39
pounds/year).

I wanted to make sure that we all had an updated version in a
group-usable format. Therefore I updated our last-shared .mm file and
have attached it here.

If you have comments, questions, or suggestions, please share!

  judi

P.S. Reminder that to use this .mm file, I recommend Freeplane for the
Mac (available free at sourceforge.net). Sorry I don't have
recommendations for PCs.