[WG-InfoSharing] Tues Call Agenda

Kaliya kaliya at mac.com
Fri Dec 2 14:43:24 EST 2011

HI everyone,

 Next Tuesday I am giving an all day workshop to a major company considering identity and personal data so I can't make the call.

 I am interested in learning more about and supporting the Kickstarter campaign.

 A project I am an advisor to Hypthesis recently did a campaign and Dan really researched it a lot ahead of time. I am sure he would be willing to talk with one of you about what he learned and his experiences (his was successful.)

 Regards,
-Kaliya