[WG-InfoSharing] Information Sharing Agreement full day review, pre IIW, Sunday May 1

Judi Clark coach at digitalIDcoach.com
Wed Apr 27 09:57:53 EDT 2011

Working Group,

Just a quick reminder: This Sunday we're having a face to face meeting.
We are at a very interesting point in developing our Standard Info
Sharing Agreement. If you're around, please let us know so we can make
sure you can get in and join us. (Our meeting location is in a friend's
house.)

Looking forward to seeing you!

  judi

On 4/12/11 1:27 PM, Joe Andrieu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To take advantage of a number of folks in Silicon Valley for IIW, we
> will be holding a full day meeting the Sunday before IIW to review the
> Information Sharing agreement.
>
> Date: Sunday, 1st May
> Place: 600 Steiner St, corner of Steiner and Fell, San Francisco
> Time: 9AM to 5PM with a lunch break in the middle
>
> The house is a short-ish downhill walking distance to several eateries
> in the Haight area. Parking is especially terrible on weekends, so we
> encourage as many carpools as possible.
>
> If you can join us, please confirm with the list.  Anyone who has (or
> is willing to) sign the Group Participation Agreement is welcome to
> join us.  This will be a deep dive on the legal language of the
> agreement. The location can accomodate 10-12 people.
>
> I look forward to seeing you there.
>
> -j
>
> --
> Joe Andrieu
> joe at andrieu.net <mailto:joe at andrieu.net>
> +1 (805) 705-8651

 Judi Clark, Digital ID Coach          coach at digitalIDcoach.com
 Helping you pull yourself together   http://digitalIDcoach.com